Healthy Herbs That Work
* Seaweed - Bet you didn’t see that coming! Seaweed is great for treating thyroids – so if your weight is due to a thyroid problem then look to use edible seaweed
* Cayenne - Perfect if you like your food spicy. This food does a number of things, from aiding digestion to stimulating saliva production. But the main benefit is that it contains capsaicin – an ingredient that speeds up the metabolism.
* Green Tea - Chinese green tea contains thermogenic herbs – this means that they speed up your metabolism whilst also burning more calories to be digested then they actually contain.
* Dandelion root - This is great for reducing fat as it aids the liver in metabolising it. It also helps to reduce poisons in the blood and can be a useful stimulant as well.
When it comes to herbal medicine one of the best uses for it is preventative rather than looking to cure an existing or current ailment. What we mean by this is taking a course of herbal tablets to help prevent yourself from getting ill in the first place.
The Right Healthy Herbs to Boost Your Immune System:
* American Ginseng – Ginseng is one of the main stays of Chinese medicine and is taken on a daily basis to help ward off respiratory diseases. Testing in this areas has yielded some promising results.
* St Johns Wart - Traditional Western herb this one, St John’s Wart is a herb that has all sorts amazing health giving properties. Amongst it’s most powerful aspects is that it contains strong antibacterial and antifungal properties – boosting the immune system to fight off such invasions of our bodies.
* Garlic - Not many people think of this as a herb that can boost the immune system, but boy are they wrong! Garlic has been shown in studies to help prevent cancer, to help deal with stress and fatigue.
On top of that it is antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiseptic and much more besides. It is one of the most powerful immune system boosting herbs there is. It is also known to be very powerful against food borne pathogens often found in commercial food.
* Echinacia – another herb often used in Western herbal medicine, echinacia is a fantastic immune system booster. It boosts the production of white blood cells that help support the immune system & keep us fit!.
Source: Best Natural Cures Health Guide
"Discover the Natural Herbal Cures and Remedies used to treat Illness and Disease for Hundreds of years.... STOP Using unnecessary Drugs and Pills, and Learn the Natural Cures that are available to us all!"
You can buy this book here and have full resale rights so that you can use the information provided on your website or blog or just use for you own reference. This is a must have book for all therapists.
Here we will keep you updated from time to time with new events and our latest courses. There are also plenty of interesting things to look at on this site so do feel free to have a good look around and click on the pages on the left hand side, and don't forget to check out our Free & Fun . Remember to call back next month to see what other great offers we have for you.